Relevel by Unacademy is considering partnerships with global companies

A hiring testing platform, Relevel by Unacademy seeks to onboard companies from global markets as the company sees growth in demand.

Relevel offers a specialized test that allows companies to directly hire qualified candidates. Candidates who achieve the cutoff score of 500 get a personalized Relevel profile and assistance in securing direct opportunities with its partner companies. It has over 200 such partners, including CRED, MoEngage, Practically, oneCode, Cultfit, MyGlamm and HT Media.

“We are currently recording around $2 million (about ₹15 crore) in revenue per month. The plan is to reach the annual income rate of ₹100 crore and make it as big as Unacademy by the end of the year,” said Shashank Murali, Co-Founder and CEO of Relevel by Unacademy. Activity area.

Until mid-April, Relevel said it had provided more than 20 crores of jobs and more than 2.5 million candidates would register for the Relevel test on the platform every month. Its test categories include a total of 13 technical and non-technical tests.

Technical profiles include Backend Developer, Frontend Developer, Full Stack Developer, Blockchain Developer, Software Testing Professional, Data Analyst, Android Developer; while non-technical profiles include Business Development Associate, Associate Product Manager, HR Generalist and Operations Associate.

Profile of job seekers

“Since the platform is fully online, users sign up across the country. 80% of users who received job offers are newbies, while the remaining 20% ​​are experienced professionals who received a 94% salary increase on average. We have seen higher interest from job seekers in the 18-35 age bracket taking the Relevel test,” Murali added.

Relevel users are generally from Tier II and Tier III cities such as Dausa (Rajasthan), Hazaribagh (Jharkhand), Anantnag (J&K), Rewa (Madhya Pradesh) and Serampore (West Bengal), Karimnagar (Telangana), Ranchi (Jharkhand), Hyderabad (Telangana), Lucknow (UP) Pune (Maharashtra), Dehradun (Uttrakhand), Kolkata (West Bengal) and Solapur (Maharashtra) among others.

Published on

May 06, 2022