The Cove at Sylvan Beach has rolled out its regional partnerships ahead of its official opening this summer, the Oneida Indian Nation recently announced.
The $35 million lakefront vacation rental community will feature 70 two- and three-bedroom cottages and a range of amenities.
“We are very proud to partner with so many great local businesses who share our commitment to providing the highest quality to our customers,” said Ray Halbritter, Oneida Indian Nation Representative and CEO of Oneida Nation Enterprises, in a statement. “Partnering with local businesses like Off The Muck Market, Oneida Lake Marina, and River Rock Dock not only helps the local economy, but makes The Cove a truly unique experience in upstate New York.”
Cove at Sylvan Beach regional partnerships include:
- Out of Muck Market, Canastota: Guests staying at The Cove will be able to order grocery delivery directly from Off The Muck, including fresh fruits and vegetables from several local farms, including Blueberry Hill Farms in Clinton and Emmi Farms in Baldwinsville.
- Oneida Lake Marina, Canastota, Oneida Lake: Purchased all 75 pontoon boats for guests from Oneida Lake Marina, which has been named the #1 Best Tahoe Pontoon Dealer in New York for the past 16 years. The Cove made history with the marina with its very first fleet and largest single purchase.
- River Rock Wharf, Chittenango: Built nearly 20,000 square feet of dock and boardwalk surrounding The Cove, with the boardwalk leading to an expansive 8,000 square foot deck for Sylvan Beach Supply Co.
- Leggett Tree Service, Canastota: Exclusive partner for all firewood supplied to customers for use in their own homes. Perfect for making s’mores and relaxing by the campfire, each cottage receives a complimentary firewood bundle upon check-in, and guests can also purchase additional bundles throughout their stay at The Cove.
- Brooklyn Bicycle Co., Brooklyn: Provider of a selection of beach cruiser style bicycles for guests to rent and explore The Cove and Sylvan Beach during their stay.
- Utica Coffee Roasting Co., Utica: A historic partner of Oneida Nation Enterprises, Utica Coffee is the exclusive gourmet coffee provider at The Cove, providing guests with cups of hot and cold brews, as well as ground coffee to brew during their stay.
The Cove will also include Sylvan Beach Supply Co., the destination’s flagship store, for guests staying in the cottages and guests visiting Sylvan Beach for the day. With a fun day on the water in mind, Sylvan Beach Supply Co. will be offering daily rentals of pontoon boats, bicycles, paddle boards, kayaks, canoes and water bikes.
The market-style store will also offer ice cream, take-out sandwiches and other food items, groceries, beer, sundries, fishing rods, fishing tackle and more.
“Supplying 75 Tahoe pontoon boats for The Cove was a significant milestone for us, representing the largest single purchase in our company’s history,” Oneida Lake Marina owner Ron Renslow said in a statement. “Doing this in partnership with the Oneida Indian Nation and Oneida Nation Enterprises, an organization so committed to introducing new visitors to Oneida Lake and supporting the revitalization of Sylvan Beach, makes this step even more important. As a local business, we are proud to be part of this expansion within our community. »
Those interested in being the first to experience The Cove this summer can reserve their cabin now by calling 877-667-COVE (2683). Customers who book by March 31 will receive a $250 credit for Sylvan Beach Supply Co.
Ed Harris is the Oneida County reporter for the Observer-Dispatch. Email Ed Harris at [email protected]